Gabe Perez, Esq., is an associate attorney at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC. Gabe holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from The University of Texas at El Paso. Gabe earned his Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University’s College of Law and a visiting student at the University of Oklahoma School of Law.
During his time at The University of Texas at El Paso (“UTEP”), Gabe was a Senator-at-Large for the Student Government Association, a member of the UTEP Men’s Division 1 Track & Field Team, and a member of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee. Gabe excelled in college track and field and was part of two (2) WAC Championship Teams.
During his time in law school Gabe was an active member of the Texas Legal Society, Hispanic Law, Family Law and Multicultural Law Societies.
Prior to joining Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC, Gabe managed the Bankruptcy department at his prior firm and successfully reorganized and liquidated countless businesses through Chapter 11 and 7 bankruptcy proceedings. Gabe also represented various Credit Union in consumer bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7 and 13), judicial and non-judicial foreclosure proceedings, collection proceeding and other various banking law transactions.
While residing in El Paso Gabe served as the president and treasurer of the Border Bankruptcy Bar Association. Gabe was also an active member of El Paso Bar Association and the local and state Young Lawyers Associations.
Gabe is fully bilingual (English & Spanish), and is a proud father and husband.
Gabe practices Family Law, Immigration Law, Bankruptcy Law, General Civil and Commercial Litigation, and Landlord-Tenant Law. Gabe practices in both state and federal court.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Court of Appeals
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals
- Texas Supreme Court
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Court of Appeals
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (Federal Court)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas (Federal Court)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma (Federal Court)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Oklahoma (Federal Court)