What do we Do?
Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC, a Galveston, Texas based law firm, is dedicated to serving the legal needs of individuals throughout the Galveston County with caring and responsive legal services. All of the attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC have experience with Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury cases.
The attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC are committed to providing aggressive, competent, and caring representation to our clients in a variety of legal settings. We take pride in our experiences as attorneys and always serve our clients with professional integrity. Client satisfaction is our first priority and we extend that service outside of the courtroom. Call us today to discuss any criminal defense, family law, or personal injury case.
If you have been accused of DWI, DUI, theft, assault, burglary, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, domestic abuse, murder, or another crime in Galveston County, call our office today to discuss your options.
Felony offenses like drug possession, sex crimes, domestic violence, murder, and some white collar crimes, carry big punishment with jail time, huge fines and even death. If you are being accused of a felony crime, you cannot afford to go it alone. Your entire life can change in an instant: you can lose your civil rights, lose chances for employment, lose your freedom, or even lose your life.
The attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC are experienced criminal defense attorneys. If you have been or think you will be accused of a felony, do not talk to anyone before you secure the advice of Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC. Get straight talk from someone who knows the system inside and out.
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor like DWI/DUI, passing bad checks, small drug offenses, evading arrest, theft or domestic assault, you are probably anxious to tell your side of the story. The attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC will listen, and then get to work.
Being convicted of a misdemeanor offense can change your life. You will have a criminal record and might have trouble finding a job. You might have to pay thousands of dollars in fines and you might even have jail time. You may also lose your driver’s license. Some misdemeanors can be enhanced to felony charges, depending on how serious the crime is and other factors, which can mean a steeper sentence and a larger fine.
You need an attorney to guide you through the court process. Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC have helped adults and juveniles prove their innocence through experienced defense tactics and reduced sentences.
It doesn’t matter if you have assets in the millions or ten dollars to your name, divorce or separation can have a devastating emotional and financial impact on everyone involved. In no time at all, seemingly amicable divorces can turn unpleasant or bitter and straightforward dissolutions can become entangled — that is why you should always have an attorney on your side, protecting and looking out for your best interests and rights and the interests of your minor children. If you were served with a petition, you have very strict timelines that apply to you. Failure to hire an attorney and or respond could result in you losing everything. Don’t wait, call the experienced family law attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC TODAY. Contact Us.
Injured? Call our Galveston, Texas personal injury attorneys today.
Many clients are not eager to get involved with the law and the courts. Like them, you may find yourself in a situation where your personal rights or assets are threatened or you are having trouble obtaining what is owed to you by another person or business. We welcome the opportunity to assist you through quality personal legal help.
Some of the attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC are former representatives and attorneys of large national insurance companies. When it comes to personal injuries, car wrecks, and all insurance claims, we are your guys. When it comes to insurance companies, you need competent and confident attorneys who know the system inside and out. Your insurance company will have lawyers, and so should you. If you have been injured in a car wreck, on the job, or anywhere else, call Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC TODAY to discuss your options. Time may be running out (Contact Us)
Why Choose Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC, P.L.L.C.?
- Experienced Galveston, Texas based trial lawyers.
- Our Galveston, Texas based criminal defense attorneys have experience in nearly every type of criminal defense case in Galveston, Texas..
- Our Galveston, Texas based family law attorneys have experience in nearly every type of family law case in Galveston, Texas.
- Our Galveston, Texas based personal injury attorneys have experience both prosecuting and defending personal injury lawsuits.
- We have a proven track record in successfully representing clients – See our reviews on the homepage.
- We use the latest technology, back with old-fashioned client service, and a conscientious and caring staff to assist you every step of the way.
- You will get aggressive and decisive representation from our attorneys.
- Our Galveston Island based attorneys have years of experience practicing law.
Pledge to clients
The Galveston island based attorneys at Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC make the following pledges to our clients:
- To treat you with respect and courtesy
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed
- To return your telephone calls as promptly as possible
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the Rules of the Texas and Oklahoma Bars