A Galveston native, Attorney Jonathan Zendeh Del is a graduate of Baylor University where he earned his B.B.A. in Real Estate and Management. After completing his undergraduate studies, Jonathan moved to Oklahoma to attend law school on a merit scholarship. Jonathan graduated from law school at the top of his class. While there, he was a member of the Law School Honor Fraternity, the Student Senate, the Student Bar Association Executive Committee, was the Treasurer of the Student Bar Association, participated in the Moot Court Competition, was a member of the Moot Court Society, judged Moot Court competitions, was the recipient of a Merit Scholarship, and repeatedly made the Dean’s Honor List for achieving outstanding grades in law school. Jonathan was a member of Phi Delta Phi fraternity.
Prior to forming Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC, Jonathan was an insurance company lawyer who handled countless insurance defense cases involving complex personal injuries arising out of automobile accidents and alleged defective products. There, Jonathan practiced in both state and federal court on a daily basis. During his time practicing insurance defense Jonathan learned the insurance and personal injury business inside and out.
Prior to representing insurance companies, Jonathan worked at a civil litigation firm that served as general counsel to a national bank, and represented businesses in all types of business litigation. There, Jonathan represented the bank in numerous foreclosure filings and other transactions. Also at that firm, Jonathan represented clients in many different types of insurance claims including personal injuries and lawsuits against home insurance companies for wrongly denying claims.
After practicing law in Oklahoma, Jonathan returned to his native Galveston to establish Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC, where he and his wife are law partners.
Year after year, Jonathan is named in Super Lawyers® Magazine and featured in Texas Monthly Magazine.
Jonathan has achieved an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and has a 100% Client Review Rating.
Jonathan has been named on The National Trial Lawyers’ “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” list.
Jonathan has also received an Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb for his experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct as a lawyer.
Jonathan practices in the areas of DWI/DUI defense, criminal defense, and personal injury law. Jonathan also frequently serves as local counsel in Galveston for out-of-town firms who want a local, familiar face in the courtroom.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Court of Appeals
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals
- Texas Supreme Court
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Court of Appeals
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Federal Court)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma (Federal Court)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma (Federal Court)
- Texas Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Galveston County Bar Association (President-Elect and Former Director of the Board)
- Galveston County Young Lawyer’s Association (Past-President)
- Galveston County Criminal Defense Bar Association (President Elect)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association (Director of the Board)
- National College for DUI Defense
Honors & Achievements
- Rated one of the 10 Best DWI Lawyers in Texas by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Featured in Texas Monthly Magazine for DWI Defense
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Texas Bar Foundation – Lifetime Sustaining Fellow
- Houstonia Magazine’s “Top Lawyers in Houston”
- H Texas Magazine – Top Lawyer
- Super Lawyers®
- Former University of Houston Professor of Criminal Law
- Knights of Momus (Director of the Board)
- Galveston Chamber of Commerce
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Galveston Artillery Club