Galveston Immigration Lawyers
Our Experienced Immigration Lawyers Can Help with Your Needs
Immigration law encompasses situations in which a person from a foreign country comes to the United States, temporarily or with the intent to live permanently in this county. There are many types of immigration cases, petitions, and applications governing these situations and each process has its own set of requirements.
Our firm has experience in many of immigration processes. Continue reading to learn more about our services or call (409) 204-5566 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Family-Based Immigrant & Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions
Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC assists spouses, siblings, students, parents, and more with specific petition to fit their needs.
- Permanent Residence Applications for Family Members (Alien Relative Petitions) (I-130)
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485).
- Fiancé Petitions (K1 Visa)
- Applications for Removal of Conditions on permanent residence based on marriage before the two-year conditional residence expires (I-751)
- Employment Authorization (AED)
- Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (Form I-601 and I-601A).
- Student Visas (F1 and M1).
- Document Replacement: Alien Registration Card, AED, Naturalization Certificate, etc.
- Employment-Based Visa Petitions
- International Business Executives and Managers and Transferees (L-1A/L-1B)
- Advanced Degree Professionals with Specialty Occupations (H-1B)
- Internationally Recognized Athletes (P-1/P-2)
- Artists and Others of Extraordinary Ability (O-1/O-2)
- Treaty Investors (E1/E2)
- Exchange Visitors, including Medical Professionals (J-1)
- NAFTA Visas (TN2)
Removal Defense & Waivers
Our firm defends individuals from deportation or removal from the United States. We have helped draft and file waivers for individuals unable to obtain temporary or permanent legal status due to an overstay, fraud, or other criminal issues.
Lost Green Cards
Have you or a loved one lost your green card? Our Galveston immigration lawyers can help you get a replacement. Contact our firm today to learn more.