Our attorney, Jonathan Zendeh Del, has done it again, but better. In 2014, 2017, 2018 and 2019, he earned his standing on Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list. This year, however, we are proud to announce his selection to the 2020 Super Lawyers list for his outstanding DWI defense. Each year, Attorney Jonathan Zendeh Del strives to be better than he was the year before, so it is no surprise that his notable track record is being recognized to this degree.
Why Is This Such a Big Deal?
Super Lawyers is a rating service of accomplished lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each year, Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys across the country and applies a rigorous, four-step process in which only 5% of lawyers pass. Jonathan Zendeh Del was one of them.
To give an overview of the process:
- Nominations: A lawyer enters the candidate pool via a managing partner survey, peer nominations, third party feedback or identification by the Super Lawyers research team.
- Independent research: Lawyers are then evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition, which include:
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Special licenses/certifications
- Education/employment background
- Peer Evaluation: Candidates with the highest point totals from steps one and two serve on the Blue Ribbon Panel, where members evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area.
- Final selection: A representative number of small, medium and large firm attorneys are selected to the Super Lawyers list — such as our very own Jonathan Zendeh Del!
We are honored to have our managing attorney set an unparalleled example of how a successful DWI should function. Attorney Jonathan Zendeh Del holds himself to the highest standards to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients, and embodies professionalism, respect and world-class qualities that earned him his seat at the table.
There Is No Better Reason to Choose Us
Now that you have a better understanding of why our firm stands above the rest, we invite you to contact us if you need help. We provide trusted legal guidance to get you through life’s toughest times, and pledge to treat your needs with the highest professional standards. Don’t undergo a DWI or criminal offense charge without our Galveston, TX attorney on your side.
Call Zendeh Del & Associates, PLLC at (409) 204-5566 to schedule your free initial consultation!